Shower Pump Repairs
Shower pump repair and replacement specialistsPumps are often used in households with low incoming water pressure, so when your shower pump develops a fault, you can almost immediately feel the negative impact on your showering and bathing experience: a poorly performing shower, slow bath fill, and a drip, rather than flow, through your bathroom tap. Luckily, you have reached the pump repair experts!
We are proud to work with all major pump manufacturers, including
- Stuart Turner; we repair and stock spares for their popular Showermate, Monsoon and Boostamatic pumps
- Salamander Pumps; we repair and supply service kits and spare parts for their Force, CTForce and ESP pump ranges
- Grundfos; we supply their entire range of Amazon heavy duty shower pumps as well as whole house booster pumps
- Mira Showers; we can repair and supply spare parts for Mira’s full range of shower pumps
- Bristan; we supply and service their entire range of single and twin-ended shower pumps
- Aqualisa; we stock and repair Aqualisa’s Mach range of shower pumps
Covering Edinburgh, the Lothians and beyond
Our pump repair and replacement service is available in the entire Edinburgh City area along with all its surrounding “EH” postcodes. This means we can come and repair your pump in and around:
…and other towns and villages throughout East and West Lothian.
Depending on availability, we can also arrange repairs throughout entire central Scotland region, however, these visits usually have to be booked in advance and will normally incur a distance surcharge. If you would like to find out more about this service, including area-specific prices, please get in touch.
Has your shower pump developed a fault?
Get in touch for free advice and a reliable service.
The Shower Doctor promise
Our commitment to you is to provide honest, friendly and fast pump maintenance and repair service. The Shower Doctor is a family-owned and locally operated business that has been serving communities across Edinburgh and the Lothians for over 25 years.
- 1 year parts and labour guarantee on all pump repairs
- Friendly and professional service by fully insured engineers
- Large stock of pumps and spare parts available immediately
- Fast turnaround time for most repairs and replacements
- A job done right — the first time